Our lawyers have worked on virtually every type of commercial dispute. We have earned a reputation for handling the toughest and high-risk cases. Our approach to litigation is lean and efficient and is always focused on our client’s goals. Our lawyers bring both intense legal expertise and top-notch trial skills to the task. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants, and we use those collective skills on every matter we handle. We also provide Litigation Management services and provide strategic and legal assistance to clients involved in outbound (from India) litigation and also manage global litigations of clients.
We have strong expertise in handling corporate frauds, white collar crimes/economic offences in various matters related to violation of foreign exchange laws, securities law, import-export norms, data theft, intellectual property theft, insider trading, breach of fiduciary responsibilities, corporate defamation, corporate law non-compliance, money laundering, and corporate corruption.
SCOPE OF SERVICES: We advise and have represented clients on -
- Antitrust & Competition Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Director & Officer Liability
- Domestic & International Commercial Arbitration
- Employment Litigation
- Energy, Oil & Gas Litigation
- Fraud & Fiduciary Claims
- Institutional Investor Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Internal Investigations
- Legal & Professional Malpractice
- Partnership Disputes
- Plaintiff’s Contingency Litigation
- Privacy & Data Security Litigation
- Regulatory & White Collar Investigation
- Security Litigation
- Trust & Estate Litigation
We handle matters before the courts, quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals including:
- Supreme Court of India.
- High Courts of various States.
- District Courts.
- Quasi-judicial bodies & tribunals.