Our Regulatory & Policy Practice is based upon in depth knowledge of the relevant industry domains and strength in grappling with complex legal issues involving interaction of law with Public Policy, Economics, Technology, Finance and Project Management.
Our Regulatory practice include representing our clients in regulatory proceedings before and consultations with diverse regulatory authorities on diverse matters including issues related to merger control, abuse of dominance and anti-competitive behaviour, licensing, non-discriminatory open access in network infrastructure, market design, performance regulation and adjudicatory proceedings. We represent clients before diverse regulators and judicial fora including :
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal.
- Electricity Regulatory Commissions.
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
- Airports Economic Regulatory Authority.
- Tariff Authority for Major Ports.
- Competition Commission of India.
- ADR mechanism, arbitral tribunals, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.